RSS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dylan Chiu

well, as I said in the older post, I'll make Dylan's profile here WITHOUT USING HIS REAL NAME because:
  • I'm just like the "Dylan" side, not the **** ******* ****** (his real name) in the present
  • just that?
  • yes.
  • umm..maybe XP
so, here we go..



*sorry guys for the bad quality, it's difficult to find his pics. and I had to blur the pic to make it looks soft. but I'm failed -__-*

Full name : Dylan Chiu
Alias : Dylan
Born :
  • November, 20th 1988 (how sad, I hope he was born in 1995 or 1996 XD)
  • Los Ageles Country, California
Horoscope Sign : Scorpio
Hair : Black, I think. the bad quality picture makes his hair looks brown
Eyes : Dark-Brown
Height : 5 feet 10 inch
Fave food : Italian
Ethnicity : Caucasian, Asian, Pacific Islander, Mixed, Latin/Hispanic
Fave drink : Milk, Gatorade, water, rootbeer, orange soda, smoothies, shakes
Fave chewing gum : Icebreakers and Juicy Fruit
Fave ice cream : cookies and cream, Hagen-Daaz Coffee
Fave sandwich : pastrami, italian, roast beef, or lamb
Fave colors : Green or Black
Fave book : “The Wizards First Rule” (Book 1 of “The Sword of Truth” series)
Fave car : Ferrari 360 Medina, BMW z4 m-roadster, BMW m3, Hummer #1, Land Rovers, Nissan 350z – anniversary edition
Fave subject : Science. interested in life, the universe, and how it works…
Hobbies : outdoors activities; body boarding, body surfing, surfing, snowboarding, driving, paintballing, camping, mountain biking, playing guitar, drawing, singing, dancing, and working on the tree house that he built with his grandpa
Voice Type : Bass, Baritone, Tenor, Alto, Soprano

-*"*-Skills-*"*-

Dance : Hip Hop
Spoken Languages : Spanish, English
Musical Instruments : Guitar
Athletic Skills : Aerobics, Track & Field, Surfing, Golf, Soccer, Football, Martial Arts, Baseball, Swimming, Cycling, Basketball, Tennis
Accents : Southern, Middle Eastern, British, German, Chinese, Spanish
Performance Skills : Comedian, Martial Arts, Dancing, Improvisation, Singing, Stunts, Voiceover

He is an American actor, best known for playing the role of Dylan Chiu in Akeelah and the Bee.
He was born on November 20, 1988, to parents Robert and Gigi Ruegsegger. He has one older brother named Robby. He is half-Filipino and half-European ancestry, including German, Swiss, and Scottish.

yeah, I just said in the older post that he has an asian blood right? and that's true, he is half-Filipino XD

-------------------------------------------------------------

after thinking about this post, I conclude that THIS POST IS ACTUALLY SIMILAR TO SOMETHING LIKE "STALKER'S FILE, DON'T TOUCH" STUFF.
yeah, don't you see, this just too thoroughgoing..there is something like "his favorite chewing gum" or whatever.

oh my, should I think twice to publish this post? gyahaha XD
hey, I'm serious! *just kidding :P*

ehehe this is my first stalker-like file -___-
Just hope that I 'll be a "normal" human in the next post, or at least I'm not change into a real crazy-freaky-maniac stalker.

okay, after thinking a lot (again), maybe it could be better if I tell you his real name..
his name is
Sean Ruegsegger
and his stage name is
Sean Michael Afable

Ja Matta Ne ^_^
*still hoping that I didn't turn into crazy-freaky-maniac stalker :P*

oh, I forgot to take my favorite pic >_<
click!

WARNING!!
NEVER search for his pics on google or the other search engine, cause it MUST contain the "unwanted" pictures. so, JUST WATCH THE FILM! It is "Akeelah and The Bee"
hmm one more picture, is it okay? X3
click again!

___EDIT___
well, I'm just edit it again, with more specific info *I had the potential to be a stalker -__-"*

___EDIT___
hoho~ edit again (_ _") I'm just adding the "voice type" and "skills" information. hehe XD

0 comment:

Post a Comment

your comments here^^